As a person who grew up minutes from Letchworth State Park, Brianne fell in love with the park and year long outdoor activities. It is due to this love of the outdoors and rural Wyoming County that Brianne decided that this area not only needed Endlessly Outdoors Company but that it deserved it. Brianne’s heart drove this passion to be an entrepreneur but it’s her extensive experience that makes her a top outdoor specialist.
Specifically Brianne has:
- 15 plus years of experience as a NYS Certified Physical Education teacher for students of all ages and abilities (background and fingerprint clearance)
- completed 3 Marathons, 32 Half Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlons and many 5k’s/10k’s
- been certified as a High Ropes Course Facilitator for 3 years ( she can talk you through your fear of trying anything new!)
- certified in First Aid, CPR and AED from the American Heart Association
- is currently working towards completing the Saranac 6, Lake Placid 9, Allegany 18, and the NE 115 (Northeast 115 peaks above 4000 feet). Overall she is currently 12% done.
- is President of the outdoor recreation & adventure section of New York State Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, NYSAHPERD (2019-2021)
- been awarded M & T Bank/Buffalo Bills Touchdown Teacher of the Year (2018)
- been awarded NYSAHPERD Central Western Zone Secondary Physical Education Teacher of the Year, 2018
- been awarded NYSAHPERD Adapted Section Amazing Person, 2018
- been awarded NYSHAPRED Central Western Zone Amazing Person, 2017
- an unmatched passion and drive to not only introduce you to the outdoors but to make sure you want to get OUTSIDE your comfort zone and experience all Western New York has to offer despite the ever changing Western New York weather.