Wyoming County offers some of the most scenic and challenging training for triathletes.
Our training camp is excellent for race specific training for Ironman Lake Placid, Peasantman, Ironman Mont Tremblant, Ironman Canada, REV3 New England, Ironman Wisconsin, Ironman 70.3 Muskoka, Ironman 70.3 Musselman, Ironman 70.3 Maine and Ironman 70.3 Lake Placid to name a few.
Wyoming County offers challenging terrain to get you ready for any race that you are looking to take on in July and August. You will get to swim in Silver Lake situated in the heart of the County and is one of the cleanest lakes in the area. The bike courses will give everyone a chance to take advantage of minimal hills as well as the avid hill seeker, and when we say avid we mean the likes of the Adirondacks. The runs will also challenge you, and will make you stronger to finish any race strong.
Improving your overall knowledge and ability in triathlon – we work closely with each athlete throughout the weekend. You don’t need to have a race on the horizon to benefit from this camp.
Our goal is to build camaraderie and help grow the sport of triathlon during our weekend together.
Our camp will help you achieve your big dreams, with supported workouts, educational clinics, and small group-based instruction.
What is included?
Daily training workouts with options for 70.3 or 140.6 triathlon training. Specifics of camp are included below and are subject to change as we add:
- SAG support
- On-course water & aid stops. Aid stops will include: Electrolytes, Hammer Nutrition products, oranges, bananas, chips. (If you have special fueling you want placed at an aid station location, just let us know and we’ll make sure it’s there!)
- Daily educational sessions on topics related to 70.3 and 140.6 triathlon training and racing – ample opportunities to ask questions!
- Meals included with base registration fee: Friday (lunch & dinner) & Saturday (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- The Silverlaken Lodge has been reserved for this event. LODGING IS LIMITED. If you want to stay at team headquarters, rooms will be designated on first come, first served basis. Note: If you don’t stay at the team lodging, your registration fee includes access to foods for breakfast, snacks and lunch (for days when we don’t have team meals).
- Swag from our camp sponsors
|with Lodging||without Lodging|
Gathering for all participants with dinner at Silver Lake Brewing Project.
Cook-out and putt-putt at Charcoal Corral.