Join us for our annual multisport festival in the heart of Wyoming County. We offer seven different race types—we have something for everyone, with our focus on Youth, Sprint, and Intermediate distances. These courses will offer the athlete a challenging course with some breathtaking views of the lake and the surrounding area. Come test your off-season training program and start the year off with us.
Registration fees include technical t-shirt, swim cap, chip timing, an awesome medal and other swag too! All duathlon and triathlon athletes must be either an annual USA Triathlon (USAT) member or purchase a one-day USA Triathlon membership.
|Up to Jan 1||Jan 2 to|
|Mar 1 to|
|May 1 till|
Individual, Aquabike or Duathlon
Individual, Aquabike, or Duathlon
Triathlon Only (2-3 person teams)
- Overall Sprint (Male and Female) including Aquabike and Duathlon
- Overall Intermediate (Male and Female) including Aquabike and Duathlon
- Overall Master Sprint (Male and Female)
- Overall Master Intermediate (Male and Female)
- Top three (Male and Female) in the following age categories including Aquabike and Duathlon
- 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Intermediate Relay (1st place)
START SCHEDULE AND TIME RESTRICTIONS FOR RACES
See daily event schedule below.
There is no cut off for this event.
Youth 7-8- 1 K Run, 2-3 K Bike, 500 Meter Run
Youth 9-10- 1.5 K Run, 3-5 K Bike, 750 Meter Run
Youth 11-12- 2 K Run, 5 – 7 K Bike, 1 K Run
Youth 13 – 15- 2 – 3 K Run, 8 – 10 K Bike, 1 – 1.5 K Run
Sprint Duathlon: 3.1 mile run/13 mile bike/3.1 mile run
Intermediate Duathlon: 3.1 mile run/26.7 mile bike/6.2 mile run
If a relay team registers online, each member will be responsible for completing the registration information and signing online waivers at the time of signup.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES
- Individual races: capped at 250 for Adult Aquabike, Duathlon and Triathlon events
- Intermediate Relay Teams: capped at 30
Register early to ensure a spot for your preferred distance race.
RACE PARKING/TRANSITION AREA
Parking is available at Charcoal Corral, 7037 Chapman Ave, Perry, NY 14530, this will be the Drive In Parking lot ONLY.
Transition and Handicap Parking is located at Asbury Camp & Retreat Center, 16 Lakeside Ave, Silver Lake, NY 14543
FRIDAY, JUNE 4
SATURDAY, JUNE 5
youth duathlon start
SUNDAY, JUNE 6
Transition opens at Asbury Retreat Center. Registration/packet pickup opens. Body Marking will be available next to transition.
packet pickup closes
Mandatory meeting for all race participants located in transition area.
Lunch for participants begins at Charcoal Corral.
Awards will be announced only for overall winners. All others will be posted.